top of page

I Need Support

We can offer support to any parent or main carer of a child if they:

  • live in The Wyre Forest District

  • have a at least one child under 18 years of age

  • are experiencing difficulties and feel in need of extra support

  • have given their consent to be referred to the scheme.

Many families contact us directly, whereas others may be referred through their Health Visitor, Social Worker, Children`s Centre or other agency. Direct contact can be made through our email, or by telephone on  01562 825896. 


Home-Start Volunteers are flexible and friendly in their approach and will offer the sort of support the family has told us would help. They will visit for two to three hours each week over a significant period of time, to enable them to build a trusting relationship with both parents and children.

Many of our families also attend our Family group to meet other parents and form friendships within their own community, which can be so hard to do if you are experiencing a difficult time.

bottom of page